Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rick DiPietro


Rick DiPietro (2-2)
DATE SENT:     3-8-12
RECEIVED:       3-20-12
TOTAL DAYS:   12 !!!!
ADDY: C/O NYI Practice Facility 


Rick is one of my favorite goalies. The FIRST overall pick in 2000 is currently hurt. I am a big Islanders fan (from MN and didnt always have a team and will NEVER cheer for the STARS they unless they are the NORTH STARS).  This is my second attempt, the first one was sent to his home and was a write off.  This next one was to the Practice facility and only took 12 days ! WOW.  This is a great return if not my best!  Rick inscribed "To Rob, All my best" along with his 39.  Both cards came back in great shape and the Auto is perfect. Great return!! THANK you Mr. DiPietro (get healthy and back to stopping the rubber!)





No comments:

Post a Comment