Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10/11 PANINI LUXURY SUITE BOX BREAK

Last night I received a box of 2010-11 Panini Luxury Suite.  It was my first box of a high end product and the results were very good.  The Box was highlighted with two Low number hits: Tim Kerr Auto Gold out of 10 and Patrick Kane Jersey Prime out of 150. Along with some quality game used jerseys.  If you see anything you like please write below.  I am willing to hear any offers on any of the cards below.  Thanks!(cards are in one touch.  All cards in NM condition.)
Tim Kerr Auto Gold #'d / 10
Patrick Kane Jersey/Prime #'d / 150









4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try for the Kane - Please email me @beware_the_hockey_card_closet@hotmail.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry a deal for that card was already made last night. Thank you for the offer tho and thanks for reading my blog!
    rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, great site, very informative. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete